If you have any concerns regarding a child you can contact the schools Designated Safeguarding Leads through the school office or school email.
The Designated Safeguarding Leads at Aqueduct Primary are:
Tammy Lockley (Head)
Jo Clarke (Deputy Head)
Ash Palin (Assistant Head)
Cara Duppa (EYFS Lead)
Lisa Batchelor (Inclusion Support Manager)
Lou Aubrey (Safeguarding Governor)
Support for parents and children.
- Childnet Offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help and support.
- Common Sense Media Provide independent reviews, age ratings, & other information about all types of media for children and their parents
- Internet Matters Provide age-specific online safety checklists, guides on how to set parental controls on a range of devices, and a host of practical tips to help children get the most out of their digital world
- Let’s Talk About It Provides advice for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation.
- London Gril for Learning Provides support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online, including tips to keep primary aged children safe online.
- Net Aware Provides support for parents and carers from the NSPCC and O2, including a guide to social networks, apps and games.
- Parents Zone Provides help for parents and carers on how to keep their children safe online.
- Thinkuknow is the education programme from CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline.
- UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCCIS) The UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCCIS) is a group of more than 200 organisations drawn from across government, industry, law, academia and charity sectors that work in partnership to help keep children safe online.